FAQs and Publicity
*Important Changes to and Notices about Program:
- The Downtown Portland Historic Architecture Walking Tour is FULL!
- The Columbia River/Bonneville Dam Tour is FULL!
- The Walking Tour of Portland Parks is FULL!
- The Speed Networking event is FULL!
- The Zotero workshop is FULL!
- The Heritage Tourism in the 21st Century workshop is FULL!
- The Writing a NR/NHL workshop is Full!
- The NCPH Oral History Workshop (Session 7-A) on Saturday, March 13, 8:00 am – 10:00 am, has been cancelled.
- The NCPH Zotero Workshop (Session 2-A) originally scheduled for Thursday, March 11, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, has been moved to Saturday, March 13, 8:00 am – 10:00 am.
- All session and event locations are included in this final version (2/8). It is a revision of the Program previously available through the NCPH and ASEH websites.A few sessions and events have changed, including:Public Plenary, with author Adam Hochschild
Friday, 8:00-9:30 p.m. (moved from Thursday)
Thursday, 6:30-9:00 p.m. (moved from Friday)
Thursday, 5:30-7:00 p.m. (moved from Friday)
Graduate Student Reception
Thursday, 8:00-9:00 p.m. (starting 30 minutes earlier)
For news of which tours and workshops have filled, please see below. There have been changes to some sessions, so please check the final Program. Current information about hotels, including discounted student rooms, also appears below.