History Department – Concentration in Public History
Last Updated: February 4, 2021
Marist College, History Department
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845-575-3000, ext. 2222
Combining course and internship requirements, the Concentration in Public History is administered by the History Department in the School of Liberal Arts.
- B.A. in History with a Certificate or Concentration in Public History
Credit Hour Requirements
Deadline To Apply
See program website for details.
Required. Internships are arranged by the History Intern Coordinator and the Center for Career Services, Marist College.
Places Where Students Have Interned During the Past 3 Years
• Hudson River Valley Institute
• Dutchess County Historical Society
• Center for Archives and Special Collections, Marist College
• Churchill Archives, Churchill College