Minor in Public History
Last Updated: February 4, 2021
300 W. Hawthorne Road
Spokane, WA 99251
This school has not submitted a full Guide entry. If you are a representative of this program and would like to add content, please fill out our Program Guide form.
- B.A. in History
- Public History Minor
- Archival Practices
- Historical Administration
- Local/Community History
- Museum Studies
Credit Hour Requirements
How Many Students are Admitted Annually
Required. Internships are arranged by faculty advisor and student.
Places Where Students Have Interned During the Past 3 Years
• Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture
• Washington State University, Manuscripts and Special Collections
• Museum of Idaho
• Archaeological and Historical Services
• Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
• Whitworth University Archives
Job Placement Assistance
Assistance in applying to graduate schools, resume assistance, guidance locating job listings, and writing letters of recommendation.
Employers Who Have Hired Graduates from this Program within the Past Five Years
• St. Mary Hospital (California)
• Adams Museum and House (South Dakota)
• Dark Horse Comics (Oregon)
• High Desert Museum (Oregon)
• Clatsop County Historical Society and Museums (Oregon)
• Altavista Presbyterian Church (Virginia)
• Artifacts Consulting, Inc.