Public History Concentration
2320 N. Kenmore Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
Established in 2008, the Public History Concentration is one of three Concentrations offered by the History Department. Any of our department's more than 350 majors and minors may elect to enroll in Public History coursework. HST 382 Chicago History Museum, Advanced Seminar is taught at the Chicago History Museum by a CHM curator, and is offered jointly in Autumn Quarters to DePaul and Loyola University undergraduates.
- B.A. in History with a Certificate or Concentration in Public History
Credit Hour Requirements
Deadline To Apply
See program website for details.
Places Where Students Have Interned During the Past 3 Years
– Chicago History Museum
– Frances Willard House Museum
– Chicago Area Women’s History Council
– DePaul University Archives
– Porter County Museum
– Evanston History Center
– Southhampton Historical Museum