Do you enjoy taking pictures? We need photographers to document various events throughout the NCPH 2018 Annual Meeting, April 18-21 in Las Vegas, Nevada. These range from workshops and tours to special events like Speed Networking and the Public Plenary. Photography volunteering is open to all NCPH members.
Each volunteer will receive a FREE conference registration (up to a $175 value). The deadline for volunteer registration is January 10, 2018. Please see our photographer guidelines for more information on requirements.
To apply, fill out the photography volunteer application form online at http://bit.ly/ncphphotovolunteerapp.
Questions? Email Stasia Tanzer at [email protected].
Students, are you interested in free registration for the NCPH 2018 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada? Apply to be a volunteer!
We need about 25 student volunteers to assist with registration, the exhibit hall, special events, and other miscellaneous duties at the 2018 Annual Meeting, April 18-21, 2018. In exchange for your services, each volunteer will receive a FREE conference registration (a $105 value).
All volunteer spots are currently filled, though the application will remain open for applicants who want to be on the waitlist.
- Volunteers must be currently enrolled students with a current NCPH membership in order to participate.
- Volunteers are required to work at least one full four-hour shift to qualify for free registration.
- Volunteers must be 21 years or older at the time of the conference.
Things to keep in mind:
- There is a limit of two students per school (three for our Patron and Partner schools) and opportunities fill up quickly, so get your application in as soon as possible to secure a time slot.
- You will not be able to attend any conference activities during your four-hour shift (including sessions, workshops, working groups, and tours/field sessions). Check the conference Program and plan accordingly when indicating your shift preferences.
Interested in volunteering in Las Vegas? Fill out the student volunteer application form online at http://bit.ly/ncphvolunteers.
Questions? Email Stasia Tanzer at [email protected] .