Click here for General registration
General registration is open as of December 14, 2022 at https://community.ncph.org/event/NCPH2023! The below rates are for the in-person conference in Atlanta from April 12-15; virtual rates will be posted for the follow-up virtual 2023 conference when more details are decided.
(after 3/29/23 )
|Un-/Under-Employed, Public History Adjacent, or Community Participant||$108||$135||$150|
* Guest rate is only for non-public historians who would not otherwise attend the meeting except to accompany the attendee.
Early bird registration ends March 1, 2023. Regular pre-registration ends March 29, 2023. Beginning March 30 it will be necessary to register onsite at the conference, and this year there will be a fee hike associated with late/onsite registration to cover the increased work associated with processing onsite registrations.
With one exception, refund requests must be submitted via email no later than March 29, 2023. Email: [email protected].
•100% refund of registration fee (minus a 20% administration fee) will be issued if cancellation request is received by March 1, 2023.
• 50% refund of registration fee will be issued if cancellation request is received between March 1 and March 29, 2023.
• No refunds can be issued for requests received after March 29, 2023 except in case of a positive COVID-19 test from the attendee or someone the attendee lives with.
The Fine Print
- Cancellations: Tours or other events may be cancelled, and refunds issued, if an insufficient number of registrations are received.
- Special Needs or Assistance: Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and our Event Accessibility Plan located at http://bit.ly/NCPHAccessibility,
please contact the NCPH Executive Office at [email protected] or (317) 274-2716 by March 1, 2023 should you have special needs or require assistance.
- Events Code of Conduct: By registering, all attendees agree to abide by NCPH’s Events Code of Conduct.
- For questions, or to arrange for a group registration, email NCPH Program Manager Meghan Hillman at [email protected].
Got a question about the registration process or the conference that aren’t answered here? Check out our FAQs!